Continuing Professional Development for Financial Advisers
DeakinPrime is the corporate professional development arm of Deakin University and has been providing financial services education for more than 25 years. They have developed a continuing professional development solution for the financial services industry called PROPEL.
PROPEL is a market-leading complete CPD solution that meets the needs of the financial services industry in an environment of increasing standards and scrutiny.
It has the following features:
- specialist in learning and development solutions that measurably enhance capability and performance
- financial services advisory group comprised of key industry figures
- fresh, engaging and high quality
- learning content categorised as core, advanced and challenging to meet the needs of learners at various stages in their career
- technical, soft, practice management and ethics
- flexibility and choice for the learner—traditional PDF format or interactive and engaging eLearning modules
- responsive eLearning programs accessible via multiple devices
- cloud-based platform
- role-based and individual training plans
- flexible reporting options at individual group levels
- easy-to-access visual progress dashboards
PROPEL is a complete CPD solution
- provides flexibility, choice and learner engagements
- has superior, vocation-oriented and relevant content
- meets the needs of licenses, employers and financial advisers
- measurably enhances financial advisers' vocational capability and performance
For more information or any questions please contact Fiona Baessler at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0422 441 672
AIOFP members are able to sign on to access PROPEL for $28 per user per month for a 12 month period.